A mixture of carefully selected olives gives our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil “Pretuziano” a complex and intense taste, a typical expression of our territory.
- Origin : Abruzzo
- Certification : Organic Product - D.O.P.
- Type : EVO Oil Blend
- Variety : Carboncella, Castiglionese, Frantoio, Seccino, Pendolino, Dritta, Tortiglione
- Taste : medium bitter, medium fruity, medium spicy
- Color : greenish yellow
Aroma: Complex and intense, reminiscent of fragrant herbs and a strong hint of tomato, artichokes and almonds.
Taste: In the mouth it opens with a sharp, pungent tang that develops into elegant notes of sun-ripened tomatoes and hints of almond in the finish.
Pairings: Suitable for assertive dishes such as grilled meats and vegetables, earthy salads, legume-based soups and dips, tasty bruschetta and blue fish dishes.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, at a temperature between 12° and 18° C, away from light and heat sources.
- DubaiOOC 2021 Gold Award
- LIOOC 2021 Silver – Quality Award
- LIOOC 2020 Silver – Quality Award
- Biol 2019 GOLD medal
- LIOOC 2019 Silver – Quality Award
- LIOOC 2019 Bronze – Packaging Award
- Bellavita London Awards 2018 – 3/3 stars
Our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil “Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane” D.O.P. it is created from a mixture of olives grown on the farm at 350 meters above sea level in the high Abruzzese hill with organic method. The harvest takes place manually and carefully evaluating the ripening times of the different varieties of olives used. The milling takes place within 24 hours of collection in a local certified organic oil mill and through a continuous cycle cold extraction plant. The oil is filtered after a settling period in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.