Who we are
We imagine a future in which our wine is synonymous with quality, sustainability and authenticity, allowing each person to savor a piece of our beloved Abruzzo.
We are committed to creating a lasting bond with our customers, becoming the reference for those looking for a unique and authentic experience of Abruzzo organic wine. In this horizon, each glass of Uma Casanatura is a sensory journey into the heart of Abruzzo,
an experience that combines pleasure, health and respect for nature.
- Respect for the Earth: We at Uma Casanatura firmly believe in preserving our planet. We work in harmony with nature to grow our grapes sustainably, respecting biodiversity and contributing to the health of our soil and the entire ecosystem.
- Love for Abruzzo: Our land is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to represent the rich wine history of Abruzzo and to let the world know the beauty and uniqueness of our typical products.
- Artisan Quality: We work with passion and dedication to create superior quality wines, respecting the winemaking traditions of Abruzzo and using innovative techniques to constantly improve our products.
- Transparency and Honesty: We believe in a relationship of trust with our customers. We are transparent in our business practices and are committed to providing accurate and detailed information about our wines and how they are produced.
- Sustainable Innovation: We are constantly looking for new methods to improve our production, always with an eye to sustainability. Innovation is an integral part of our process, but not at the expense of our planet.
- Customer Dedication: We are committed to providing high quality customer service, whether you are an international distributor, local restaurateur or our e-commerce customer. We want every customer to feel part of the Uma Casanatura family.
Discover our special offer for you
Taste a selection of 6 wines with free shipping for EU
Discover and taste our organic wines.
Alberto - Gallwey Ireland
We had the opportunity to taste an excellent bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo UMACASANATURA, an excellent wine to be tasted in the company of a nice plate of red meat and to finish with a plate of cheese. We were happy with the quality and the cost. I'll try the other products very soon.
Alberto & Mira - United Kingdom
After having tried and appreciated several UMACASANATURA products I must say that the monocultivar EVO oil has impressed me, excellent, fruity at the right point, with an almond aftertaste that I love. It gives an extra note to everything you season raw. Congratulations UMA. Alberto & Mira 🧑🏻🍳🥬🍑🥦🥑😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Tereza and David - Prague
Being interested in Bio products, we have decided to try every single product offered by this great small family winery. Order and delivery to Czech Republic was very smooth and fast without any issues. First of all, the best of the best you can get from Uma is the oil, the extra virgin oil is extraordinary.